Students and enrollees can call the 24/7 NurseLine any time to speak with a registered nurse who is trained to help you make more informed decisions about your health situation. NurseLine nurses can help you with general healthcare questions.
To reach the 24/7 NurseLine, call 877-351-3457. This number is also on the back of your Anthem member ID card.
During business hours, you may also call and speak with one of the SHCS registered nurses. They will have access to your medical information to give you more detailed advice and can schedule you with a provider at SHCS if needed.
Do you have a question about a sensitive topic?
No problem. Not everyone is comfortable discussing their health concerns with someone else. If you prefer, you
can call and listen to confidential recorded messages about hundreds of health topics in English and Spanish by accessing the AudioHealth Library.
Anthem Blue Cross offers Future Moms, a voluntary program to help you take care of your baby before you deliver. Pregnant enrollees can register for Future Moms to receive:
- 24/7 Toll-free access to a registered nurse who'll answer your questions and talk about pregnancy issues and maternity care with you.
- A helpful book: Your pregnancy Week by Week
- Materials to help you know what to do if something unexpected happens.
- A questionnaire to check your risk of delivering too early
- Useful tools to help you, your doctor and your Future Moms nurse coach track your pregnancy and spot possible problems.
Register for the Future Moms program at no additional cost by calling 866-664-5404.