UC Business Travel Insurance

Students traveling out-of-state or out-of-country on university business, such as for clinical rotations, field projects, research, or conferences, are entitled to University of California travel insurance through ACE. Note that this insurance is valid for university business only; leisure trips are not covered.

ACE Insurance is free but enrollment is not automatic. You must enroll each time you travel, and benefits vary depending on whether you are traveling inside California, within the United States, or abroad. To enroll, and to learn about the benefits to which you are entitled, visit the UC Business Travel website.

Call Risk Management at 415-476-2498 if you have additional questions about  this benefit. Call Student Health at 415-476-1281 to make an appointment for pre-travel care and immunizations.